- This event has passed.
Decarbonizing Product Lifecycles: The Role of Ecolabels in Contributing to Climate Change Mitigation
May 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-5
DATE: May 24, 2023
TIME: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
LOCATION: Virtual. Register here
Join the Global Electronics Council (GEC) for a thought-provoking discussion on the role of ecolabels in reducing carbon emissions and tackling climate change. In this virtual event, we will explore how ecolabels, such as EPEAT, can help electronics manufacturers and those that purchase their products to pursue NetZero goals by promoting the decarbonization of product lifecycles.
The event will feature a diverse panel of experts, including procurement professionals, technology manufacturers, policymakers, and more. Panelists will share their insights on the benefits of ecolabels, their potential to drive decarbonization, and how ecolabels catalyze sustainability goal achievement.
Discussion topics will include:
- Importance of transparency and traceability in product lifecycles
- Roles of ecolabels in creating demand for sustainable products
- Science behind the EPEAT ecolabel criteria
Whether you are a sustainability professional or policymaker, this event is an exciting opportunity to engage with experts. Register now and learn how ecolabels can help decarbonize product lifecycles.
Moderator: Erica Logan Director, Sustainability Criteria Development Global Electronics Council
- James Riddle, Sustainability Program Manager HP
- Cate Berard, Team Lead for Sustainability U.S. Department of Energy
- Verena Radulovic Vice President, Business Engagement Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES)
- Maria Vuorelma, Climate Manager Atea Sverige