This webinar will review the draft criteria for the Corporate ESG Performance, provide the rationale behind the criteria, and review the process for submitting public comments on the criteria.
During this public comment period feedback is solicited on GEC Draft Corporate ESG Performance Criteria. All interested stakeholders are invited to provide comments, in particular electronics manufacturers, the supply chain, government policy, NGOs, purchasers, conformity bodies, and other participants with interests in EPEAT Criteria.
Comments must be submitted before 11:59pm ET on Monday, January 9 2022 for consideration. All comments are made publicly available on the NSF Online Workspace and are attributed to the individuals and organizations who submit the form. NSF’s resolution of all comments is also provided on the NSF Online Workspace when available.
Corporate ESG Performance Webinar Panelist Information
- Björn Skorpen Claeson, Director, Electronics Watch
- Erica Logan, Director, Sustainability Criteria Development, Global Electronics Council
- Rachel Simon, Senior Manager, Technology Assessment and Resource Development
- Jessica Evans, Director, Standards Development, NSF International
- Greta Baragar, Sustainability Standards Lead, NSF International