GEC would like to thank attendees for their participation in the ongoing Conformity Guidance Group meetings to discuss technical requirements in EPEAT Criteria and the Transition to Sustainability Impact Module Criteria.
GEC will be holding Conformity Guidance Group meetings on December 8/December 9, 2022. The meeting will be held in three timeslots and the content will be the same.
During this meeting, we will discuss the following meeting topics:
- 10.1.1 Indoor air quality emission requirements for thermal printers
- Updates to the transition to the Sustainability Impact Module Criteria.
If you’re interested in attending, please register below for the timeslot that works best for you.
- Timeslot 1: 6 am Pacific/9 am Eastern/3 pm Central Europe/10 pm China Standard Time/11 pm Japan Standard Time [December 8, 2022]
- Timeslot 2: 12:30 pm Pacific/3:30 pm Eastern/9:30 pm Central Europe [December 8, 2022]/4:30 am China Standard Time/5:30 am Japan Standard Time [December 9, 2022]
- Timeslot 3: 5 pm Pacific/8 pm Eastern/2 am Central Europe [December 9, 2022]/9 am China Standard Time [December 9, 2022]/10 am Japan Standard Time [December 9, 2022].
As a reminder, the CGG is not a standing committee and there are no standing members. The EPEAT Program seeks technical guidance and expertise from the CGG. The purpose of the CGG is to provide input about specific technical issues about the criteria that EPEAT uses in its various product categories, including when and how updated criteria should be implemented in EPEAT.