GEC will be holding a Conformity Guidance Group meeting on June 1st, 2023.
- Topics related to the publication of the Climate Change Mitigation Sustainability Assessment Criteria will be discussed.
- More topics may be added upon request.
If you’re interested in attending, please register below for one of our two timeslots. The same information will be presented in both meetings, so attendees only need to register for one session.
- Timeslot 1: 7 am Pacific/10 am Eastern/4 pm Central European Summer Time/10 pm China Standard Time/11 pm Japan Standard Time [June 1st, 2023]
- Timeslot 2: 5 pm Pacific/8 pm Eastern/2 am Central European Summer Time/8 am China Standard Time/9 am Japan Standard Time [June 1st, 2023]
The EPEAT Program has added a second timeslot to the Conformity Guidance Group meeting scheduled on June 15, 2023:
- Timeslot 1:7am Pacific/10am Eastern/4pm Germany/10pm China [June 15, 2023]
- Timeslot 2: 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern/2am Germany, 8am China/9am Japan [June 16th, 2023]
As a reminder, the CGG is not a standing committee and there are no standing members. The EPEAT Program seeks technical guidance and expertise from the CGG. The purpose of the CGG is to provide input about specific technical issues about the criteria that EPEAT uses in its various product categories, including when and how updated criteria should be implemented in EPEAT.