EPEAT provides Conformity Guidance Materials, available for download by CABs and Participating Manufacturers as guidance to help navigate the verification requirements of EPEAT criteria. Conformity Guidance Materials undergo updates periodically. To keep stakeholders informed of these updates, EPEAT maintains the Conformity Guidance Materials History spreadsheet, which contains updates and versions for each criterion for each product category. Both the Conformity Guidance Materials and their version history can be accessed by logging into your user account at https://epeat.net/resources.
Following are the most recent updates to the Conformity Requirements and Guidance Materials:
- CCM 4.1.1 – Required – Product carbon footprint disclosure and assurance
- CCM 4.1.3 – Optional – Product transport carbon footprint and goal
- CCM 4.2.1 – Required – Manufacturer GHG reduction target aligned with climate science
- CCM 4.3.1 – Required – Communication of energy management requirements for key component facilities
- CCM 4.3.2 – Optional – Energy management system for final assembly and key component facilities
- CCM 4.3.3 – Optional – Energy efficiency performance improvement for key component supplier facilities
- CCM 4.3.4 – Optional – Facility energy reporting
- CCM 4.4.1 – Required – Manufacturer use of renewable electricity
- CCM 4.6.1 – Required – Conformance with applicable ENERGY STAR product eligibility criteria
- CCM 4.6.2 – Required – External power supply energy efficiency
- CCM 4.6.3 – Required – Battery charger system energy efficiency
- ULCS 4.1 – Required – Low Carbon Solar
- ULCS 4.2 – Optional – Ultra Low Carbon Solar
No updates to the Conformity Guidance Materials.