EPEAT provides Conformity Guidance Materials, available for download by CABs and Participating Manufacturers as guidance to help navigate the verification requirements of EPEAT criteria. Conformity Guidance Materials undergo updates periodically. To keep stakeholders informed of these updates, EPEAT maintains the Conformity Guidance Materials History spreadsheet, which contains updates and versions for each criterion for each product category. Both the Conformity Guidance Materials and their version history can be accessed by logging into your user account at https://epeat.net/resources.
Following are the most recent updates to the Conformity Requirements and Guidance Materials:
- CCM 4.1.1 – Required – Product carbon footprint disclosure and assurance
- CCM 4.1.2 – Required – Corporate GHG inventory
- CCM 4.1.3 – Optional – Product transport carbon footprint and goal
- CCM 4.1.4 – Optional – Product LCA and 3rd party review, publicly available
- CCM 4.2.3 – Optional – Supplier GHG reduction targets aligned with climate science
- CCM 4.3.2 – Optional – Energy management system for final assembly and key component facilities
- CCM 4.3.3 – Optional – Energy efficiency performance improvement for key component supplier facilities
- CCM 4.3.4 – Optional – Facility energy reporting
- CCM 4.4.3 – Optional – Supplier use of renewable electricity
- ULCS 4.1 – Required – Low Carbon Solar
- ULCS 4.2 – Optional – Ultra Low Carbon Solar
No updates to the Conformity Guidance Materials.